Our team is always looking for fun, energetic and passionate people who want to make a difference in the lives of families around them and throughout their community. Become involved at the Keep Calm Sensory Zone in many ways. Volunteer, become a staff member or complete your internship with us.
Let us know you're interested in learning more about how to get involved with Keep Calm Tool Kit | Sensory Zone by contacting Alley Ballmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a staff member:
Sensory Zone Associate / Respite worker
We are seeking someone to join our team as a Sensory Zone Associate. This position will work closely with families impacted with children who are impacted by pediatric mental health and/or disabilities. They will be able to engage in sensory play, teamwork, and provide inclusive supports for families.
* Associate = $10 - 12 an hour based on experience
* Respite worker = $14 an hour
Hours: weekly 12 – 20 hours; mostly evenings and weekends.
- Supervising the Sensory Gym and Toddler Zone
- Providing support for children in the Sensory Zone
- Hanging out with a child 1:1 (respite work)
- Prepping and assisting with internal and external events (examples: movie night, crafts, games, vendor events)
- Giving tours and answering questions for families as needed
- Helping with retail including working the cash register and counting inventory
Get involved at the Keep Calm Sensory Zone:
Want to give back to the community and have fun while doing it. Volunteer at Keep Calm Sensory Zone. No experience required. We will train you. Please reach out to Alley at email@example.com for questions or more information.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- 1:1 and small group support with kids
- Supervising the toddler area and sensory gym
- Retail support
- Activity/Event support
- Welcoming new families and giving tours of the Keep Calm Sensory Zone
- and more!
Intern at Keep Calm Sensory Zone:
- More information coming soon!